- Outokumpu - Next plan period 2022-2024 for share-based programs and a payment of the 2021 share rewards
- Outokumpu's financial reporting schedule in 2022
- Outokumpu - Voluntary total redemption of EUR 250 million fixed rate notes due in 2024
- Outokumpu - Proposals of the Shareholders' Nomination Board to the Annual General Meeting 2022
- Moody's upgrades Outokumpu's issuer corporate family rating to Ba3 - the best credit rating since its first launch in 2016
- Outokumpu interim report January-September 2021: Realized prices for stainless steel increased and Q3 adjusted EBITDA rose to EUR 295 million
- Outokumpu increases its financial target on EBITDA run-rate improvement
- Outokumpu - Voluntary total redemption of rated senior secured fixed rate notes due in 2024
Outokumpu Oyj (0FJ8:LSE) closed at 6.33, 1,046.01% below its 52-week high of 0.552, set on Jun 03, 2013.
0.533Jun 03 20130.552Jun 03 2013
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.84bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7663 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 20 2022 18:02 GMT.