- Outokumpu - Next plan period 2022-2024 for share-based programs and a payment of the 2021 share rewards
- Outokumpu's financial reporting schedule in 2022
- Outokumpu - Voluntary total redemption of EUR 250 million fixed rate notes due in 2024
- Outokumpu - Proposals of the Shareholders' Nomination Board to the Annual General Meeting 2022
- Moody's upgrades Outokumpu's issuer corporate family rating to Ba3 - the best credit rating since its first launch in 2016
- Outokumpu interim report January-September 2021: Realized prices for stainless steel increased and Q3 adjusted EBITDA rose to EUR 295 million
- Outokumpu increases its financial target on EBITDA run-rate improvement
- Outokumpu - Voluntary total redemption of rated senior secured fixed rate notes due in 2024
Outokumpu Oyj (OUTA:FRA) closed at 5.99, -7.93% below its 52-week high of 6.51, set on Jan 13, 2022.
3.77Jan 28 20216.51Jan 13 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.73bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7663 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2022 16:21 GMT.