- Outokumpu - Voluntary total redemption of EUR 250 million fixed rate notes due in 2024
- Outokumpu - Proposals of the Shareholders' Nomination Board to the Annual General Meeting 2022
- Moody's upgrades Outokumpu's issuer corporate family rating to Ba3 - the best credit rating since its first launch in 2016
- Outokumpu interim report January-September 2021: Realized prices for stainless steel increased and Q3 adjusted EBITDA rose to EUR 295 million
- Outokumpu increases its financial target on EBITDA run-rate improvement
- Outokumpu - Voluntary total redemption of rated senior secured fixed rate notes due in 2024
As of last trade
Outokumpu (OUT1V:HEX) traded at 5.39, -11.50% below its 52-week high of 6.09, set on Aug 02, 2021.
2.79Dec 10 20206.09Aug 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.43bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7663 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2021 15:34 GMT.