- South Fork Wind Receives Federal Record of Decision, Setting Stage for New York’s First Offshore Wind Farm to Begin Onshore Construction in Early 2022
- Willdan’s LoadSEER Software Selected to Provide Advanced Load Forecasting for Eversource Massachusetts
- Eversource Energy Reports Third Quarter Results
- Eversource Energy to Discuss Third Quarter Results
- Eversource Energy Declares Common Dividend
Eversource Energy (0IJ2:LSE) closed at 85.00, 9.83% above its 52-week low of 77.39, set on Mar 03, 2021.
77.39Mar 03 202192.62Sep 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.41 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.84%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 14:59 GMT.