- Eversource Energy Declares Common Dividend
- South Fork Wind Receives Federal Record of Decision, Setting Stage for New York’s First Offshore Wind Farm to Begin Onshore Construction in Early 2022
- Willdan’s LoadSEER Software Selected to Provide Advanced Load Forecasting for Eversource Massachusetts
- Eversource Energy Reports Third Quarter Results
- Eversource Energy to Discuss Third Quarter Results
Eversource Energy (ES:NYQ) closed at 87.30, -5.78% below its 52-week high of 92.66, set on Aug 20, 2021.
76.64Mar 03 202192.66Aug 20 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||30.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.41 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.80%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2021 21:10 GMT.