- Eversource Nationally Recognized by Forbes and JUST Capital as One of America’s “Most JUST” Companies
- Eversource Energy Reports Third Quarter Results
- Eversource Energy to Discuss Third Quarter Results
- Eversource Receives Nation’s Top Honor for Encouraging and Empowering Employees in the Military
- Bay State Wind Submits Bid to Build Offshore Wind Farm in Massachusetts
Eversource Energy (ES:NYQ) closed at 82.13, -5.11% below its 52-week high of 86.55, set on Oct 25, 2019.
62.61Dec 26 201886.55Oct 25 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.14 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.63%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 19 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 18 2019 20:59 GMT.