- Eversource Energy Announces $1.2 Billion At-the-Market Equity Offering Program
- Eversource Energy Announces Leadership Changes Effective May 4, 2022
- Eversource Energy Reports First Quarter 2022 Results; Initiates Strategic Review of Offshore Wind Investments
- Eversource Energy to Webcast First Quarter Results
- Mantis Innovation Recognized as an Inaugural Eversource Energy Excellence Award Winner
- Synergis Software to Host Drawing Management & Collaboration Panel with Leaders from Eversource, Hoosier, and Great River Energy
Eversource Energy (NWJ:FRA) closed at 85.00, -2.86% below its 52-week high of 87.50, set on May 10, 2022.
65.00Jun 02 202187.50May 10 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||30.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.87%|
|Div ex-date||May 18 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 20 2022 07:00 BST.