- SBA Communications Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results; Updates Full Year 2022 Outlook; and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- SBA Communications Corporation Sets Date for Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release
- SBA Announces Two Executive Officer Retirements and Appointments
- SBA Communications Corporation to Speak at the RBC Global Communications Infrastructure Conference
- SBA Communications Corporation to Speak at The JP Morgan 50th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
SBA Communications Corp (0KYZ:LSE) closed at 343.34, -11.62% below its 52-week high of 388.48, set on Dec 31, 2021.
293.69Feb 18 2022388.48Dec 31 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.83%|
|Div ex-date||May 18 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 03 2022 18:23 BST.