- SBA Communications Corporation Sets Date for Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release
- SBA Communications Corporation Announces Tax Reporting Information for 2019 Distributions
- SBA Announces Pricing of $1.0 Billion of 3.875% Senior Notes Due 2027
- SBA Announces Offering of $750 Million of Senior Notes Due 2027
- SBA Communications Corporation to Speak at the Citi 2020 Global TMT West Conference
- SBA Communications Appoints Fidelma Russo to Board of Directors
SBA Communications Corp (SBAC:NSQ) closed at 294.61, -0.05% below its 52-week high of 294.77, set on Feb 14, 2020.
178.57Feb 27 2019294.77Feb 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.50%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 20 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 21:00 GMT.