- SBA Communications Corporation Announces Tax Reporting Information for 2020 Distributions
- SBA Announces Pricing of $1.5 Billion of 3.125% Senior Notes Due 2029
- SBA Announces Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Notes Due 2029
- SBA Communications Corporation to Speak at the Citi 2021 Global TMT West Virtual Conference
- SBA Communications Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results; Updates Full Year 2020 Outlook; and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
SBA Communications Corp (4SB:DUS) closed at 220.50, 8.09% above its 52-week low of 204.00, set on Mar 24, 2020.
204.00Mar 24 2020290.70Apr 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1469 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.57 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.72%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 18 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 17 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2021 07:20 GMT.