- Xcel Energy proposes to exit coal by 2030
- Xcel Energy Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Report
- OPAL Fuels, NextEra Energy Marketing, and Republic Services Begin Operations at Minnesota’s First Landfill Gas to Renewable Natural Gas Facility
- Xcel Energy Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Xcel Energy and Bloom Energy to Produce Zero-Carbon Hydrogen at Nuclear Facility
Xcel Energy Inc (0M1R:LSE) closed at 68.68, -11.52% below its 52-week high of 77.62, set on Sep 12, 2022.
57.20Oct 13 202277.62Sep 12 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.84%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 20 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 05 2022 16:35 GMT.