- Xcel Energy Inc. Board Increases 2023 Common Dividend 6.7%, Declares Dividend on Common Stock
- Luke Litteken Named Chair of National Trade Association
- Xcel Energy Named a World’s Most Admired Company for 10th Consecutive Year
- Form Energy Partners with Xcel Energy on Two Multi-day Energy Storage Projects
- Xcel Energy 2022 Year End Earnings Report
- Xcel Energy Year End 2022 Earnings Conference Call
Xcel Energy Inc (0M1R:LSE) closed at 63.55, 11.10% above the 52 week low of 57.20 set on Oct 13, 2022.
57.20Oct 13 202277.62Sep 12 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||36.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.18%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2023|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 23 2023 18:32 BST.