- Xcel Energy proposes to exit coal by 2030
- Xcel Energy Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Report
- OPAL Fuels, NextEra Energy Marketing, and Republic Services Begin Operations at Minnesota’s First Landfill Gas to Renewable Natural Gas Facility
- Xcel Energy Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Xcel Energy and Bloom Energy to Produce Zero-Carbon Hydrogen at Nuclear Facility
Xcel Energy Inc (NRN:STU) closed at 64.76, 13.10% above the 52 week low of 57.26 set on Feb 24, 2022.
57.26Feb 24 202276.91Sep 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.02%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 20 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2022.