- Xcel Energy Inc. Board Increases 2023 Common Dividend 6.7%, Declares Dividend on Common Stock
- Luke Litteken Named Chair of National Trade Association
- Xcel Energy Named a World’s Most Admired Company for 10th Consecutive Year
- Form Energy Partners with Xcel Energy on Two Multi-day Energy Storage Projects
- Xcel Energy 2022 Year End Earnings Report
- Xcel Energy Year End 2022 Earnings Conference Call
Xcel Energy Inc (NRN:MUN) closed at 60.63, 3.09% above its 52-week low of 58.81, set on Mar 24, 2023.
58.81Mar 24 202376.63Sep 08 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||35.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.94 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.20%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 29 2023 07:01 BST.