- Xcel Energy proposes to exit coal by 2030
- Xcel Energy Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Report
- OPAL Fuels, NextEra Energy Marketing, and Republic Services Begin Operations at Minnesota’s First Landfill Gas to Renewable Natural Gas Facility
- Xcel Energy Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Xcel Energy and Bloom Energy to Produce Zero-Carbon Hydrogen at Nuclear Facility
Xcel Energy Inc (NRN:MUN) closed at 66.90, -12.70% below its 52-week high of 76.63, set on Sep 08, 2022.
57.00Feb 24 202276.63Sep 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.92%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 20 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 07:01 GMT.