- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh secures another major contract for the delivery of rail fastening systems in China
- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh AGM Attendance event in Düsseldorf; broad approval by shareholders for all resolutions proposed
- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh successfully starts fiscal year 2023 with record sales and highest operating EBIT in 12 years
- EQS-PVR: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh achieves significant increases in orders received, sales revenues and earnings in 2022
- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Executive Board contracts of Dr. Thomas Triska and Jan Furnivall extended
Vossloh AG (0N2Z:LSE) closed at 39.73, -10.43% below its 52-week high of 44.35, set on Apr 04, 2023.
29.45Jun 24 202244.35Apr 04 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||697.30m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.37 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.53%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2023|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2023|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 08 2023 16:54 BST.