- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh AGM Attendance event in Düsseldorf; broad approval by shareholders for all resolutions proposed
- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh successfully starts fiscal year 2023 with record sales and highest operating EBIT in 12 years
- EQS-PVR: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh achieves significant increases in orders received, sales revenues and earnings in 2022
- EQS-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Executive Board contracts of Dr. Thomas Triska and Jan Furnivall extended
As of last trade
Vossloh AG (VOS:FRA) traded at 39.25, -11.50% below its 52-week high of 44.35, set on Apr 04, 2023.
29.75Jun 24 202244.35Apr 04 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||688.52m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.37 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.54%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2023|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 07:20 BST.