- DGAP-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh receives major order to deliver switch systems in Australia with a total sales volume of around €50 million
- DGAP-AFR: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-AFR: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Capital Markets Day: Vossloh presents corporate strategy and considers itself ideally positioned for the future
- DGAP-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh signs several multiyear service contracts for tram networks in France
- DGAP-News: Vossloh Aktiengesellschaft: Vossloh wins order for data-based condition monitoring of turnouts in Sweden
Vossloh AG (VOS:HAN) closed at 43.85, -0.79% below its 52-week high of 44.20, set on Jan 08, 2021.
24.80Mar 18 202044.20Jan 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||772.82m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5626 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 27 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 07:10 GMT.