- Groupon is Streamlining Its Technology Platform and Embracing Automation
- Groupon Appoints Dusan Senkypl to The Board of Directors
- Groupon to Participate in the Baird 2022 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
- Groupon Issues First Quarter Earnings Release
- Groupon to Release First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 9, 2022
Groupon Inc (0R1H:LSE) closed at 10.76, 1.32% above its 52-week low of 10.62, set on Jul 01, 2022.
10.62Jul 01 202245.27Jul 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||329.26m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.86 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 19:03 BST.