- Groupon is Streamlining Its Technology Platform and Embracing Automation
- Groupon Appoints Dusan Senkypl to The Board of Directors
- Groupon to Participate in the Baird 2022 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
- Groupon Issues First Quarter Earnings Release
- Groupon to Release First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 9, 2022
Groupon Inc (GRPN:NSQ) closed at 11.90, 6.58% above its 52-week low of 11.17, set on May 24, 2022.
11.17May 24 202245.25Jun 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||356.52m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.86 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 29 2022 21:00 BST.