- Crowd of scooter start-ups challenges Bird and Lime
- Opinion today: The menace to the bull market
- Groupon: no big deal
- Second-hand car dealer bets on machine learning to expand
- US tech sell-off sweeps up China bellwethers
- Pinduoduo shares leap 35% on New York debut
- Euphoria around China tech clashes with reality
- Yelp’s Jeremy Stoppelman on his Big Tech fightback
- Lex in depth: Why WeWork does not deserve a $20bn price tag
- How Oprah schooled Wall Street’s activist heavyweights
Groupon Inc (GRPN:NSQ) closed at 3.02, 7.86% above its 52-week low of 2.80, set on Nov 15, 2018.
2.80Nov 15 20185.99Nov 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0337 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:00 GMT.