- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Yelp: zombie adpocalypse
- Chinese food delivery app Meituan moves into ride hailing
- Snap is minor tech nobility with a royal share structure
- Neil Woodford and Channel 4 funding put spring in matress wars
- Caterpillar explores data mining with Uptake
- Battered Groupon shares rally after analyst turns bullish
Groupon Inc (GRPN:NSQ) closed at 3.33, 14.04% above the 52 week low of 2.92 set on Jun 27, 2016.
2.92Jun 27 20165.94Aug 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2977 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2017 21:00 BST.