- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Voting rights: second class
- Uber woes not a sign Silicon Valley start-ups are broken
- Yelp: zombie adpocalypse
- Chinese food delivery app Meituan moves into ride hailing
- Snap is minor tech nobility with a royal share structure
- Neil Woodford and Channel 4 funding put spring in matress wars
As of last trade
Groupon Inc (GRPN:NSQ) traded at 4.53, -18.08% below its 52-week high of 5.53, set on Sep 22, 2016.
2.90Jun 12 20175.53Sep 22 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2167 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2017 20:09 BST.