- AT&T finally has greenlight for its $80bn Time Warner takeover
- China big tech goes on shopping spree to gain retail edge
- Authers’ Note: Anger is an energy
- The magic of adjustments: ebitla-dee-da
- Boom time for China’s billion-dollar start-ups
- Activist Jeff Smith is taking on Carl Icahn at Newell Brands
- Meituan-Dianping buys top bike-sharing company Mobike
- Dropbox IPO is yet another corporate governance low point
- Melrose’s final bid for GKN aims to bring job interview to an end
- Business school: what are the top MBA programmes for women?
As of last trade,
Groupon Inc (GRPN:NSQ) traded at 4.50, 45.47% above the 52 week low of 3.09 set on Jun 22, 2017.
3.09Jun 22 20175.99Nov 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0558 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 19:33 BST.