- Groupon is Streamlining Its Technology Platform and Embracing Automation
- Groupon Appoints Dusan Senkypl to The Board of Directors
- Groupon to Participate in the Baird 2022 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
- Groupon Issues First Quarter Earnings Release
- Groupon to Release First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 9, 2022
As of last trade
Groupon Inc (G5NA:MUN) traded at 10.49, 0.71% above its 52-week low of 10.42, set on Jul 04, 2022.
10.42Jul 04 202236.59Jul 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||329.26m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.86 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 05 2022 07:06 BST.