- Five9 Announces Availability of Service Cloud Voice for Partner Telephony on Salesforce AppExchange
- Independent Study Finds Enterprises Can Realize A 213% Return on Investment when deploying Five9 Intelligent Cloud Contact Center
- Five9 Announces Upcoming Conference Participation
- Five9 International Study Finds 9 out of 10 Contact Centers Have Increased Focus on Agent and Employee Experience
- Five9 Announces the Winners of its Second Annual Reimagine CX Awards
- Five9 Reports Second Quarter Revenue Growth of 32% to a Record $189.4 Million
- Five9 to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on July 28, 2022
As of last trade
Five9 Inc (0TMV:LSE) traded at 77.30, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 77.30, set on Sep 26, 2022.
77.30Sep 26 2022166.52Nov 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.19 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 26 2022 14:34 BST.