- Five9 Announces Availability of Service Cloud Voice for Partner Telephony on Salesforce AppExchange
- Independent Study Finds Enterprises Can Realize A 213% Return on Investment when deploying Five9 Intelligent Cloud Contact Center
- Five9 Announces Upcoming Conference Participation
- Five9 International Study Finds 9 out of 10 Contact Centers Have Increased Focus on Agent and Employee Experience
- Five9 Announces the Winners of its Second Annual Reimagine CX Awards
- Five9 Reports Second Quarter Revenue Growth of 32% to a Record $189.4 Million
- Five9 to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on July 28, 2022
Five9 Inc (1F9:FRA) closed at 77.66, 3.60% above its 52-week low of 74.96, set on Mar 15, 2022.
74.96Mar 15 2022146.25Nov 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.19 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 14:54 BST.