- Five9 to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on February 22, 2023
- MCM Telecom, Five9 and XTT Mexico Announce Strategic Partnership to Deliver Integrated CX Solutions in LATAM
- Five9 Named a Leader in the 2023 Aragon Research Globe™ for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Center
- Five9 Opens New European Engineering Hub in Porto, Portugal
- Five9 Announces Upcoming Conference Participation
- Five9 Wins Two Aragon Research Awards for Product Innovation and Marketing Leadership
- Five9 Elevates Omni-Channel Customer Engagement with Innovations in Digital Self-Service, AI Design, and Analytics
- Redis Announces CEO Transition
- Five9 Announces Annual Virtual Customer Experience (CX) Summit Canada
Five9 Inc (1F9:FRA) closed at 79.21, 95.58% above the 52 week low of 40.50 set on Nov 08, 2022.
40.50Nov 08 2022119.80Feb 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.22 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 08 2023 14:40 GMT.