- Five9 to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on February 22, 2023
- MCM Telecom, Five9 and XTT Mexico Announce Strategic Partnership to Deliver Integrated CX Solutions in LATAM
- Five9 Named a Leader in the 2023 Aragon Research Globe™ for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Center
- Five9 Opens New European Engineering Hub in Porto, Portugal
- Five9 Announces Upcoming Conference Participation
- Five9 Wins Two Aragon Research Awards for Product Innovation and Marketing Leadership
- Five9 Elevates Omni-Channel Customer Engagement with Innovations in Digital Self-Service, AI Design, and Analytics
- Redis Announces CEO Transition
- Five9 Announces Annual Virtual Customer Experience (CX) Summit Canada
- Five9 Reports Third Quarter Revenue Growth of 29% to a Record $198.3 Million
Five9 Inc (1F9:DEU) closed at 77.54, 91.46% above the 52 week low of 40.50 set on Nov 08, 2022.
40.50Nov 08 2022122.85Feb 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.22 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 18:36 GMT.