- Coinbase Announces the Upsize and Pricing of $2.0 Billion of Senior Notes for General Corporate Purposes Including Product Development and Potential M&A
- Coinbase Announces Proposed Private Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Notes for General Corporate Purposes Including Product Development and Potential M&A
- Coinbase to Participate in the 2021 Deutsche Bank Virtual Technology Conference
- Coinbase Releases Second Quarter 2021 Shareholder Letter
- Energy Capital Ventures Launches New Venture Capital Fund to Support the ESG Imperatives and Digital Advancement of the Natural Gas Utility Industry
- Coinbase Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Coinbase Global Inc (1QZ:DUS) closed at 235.00, 34.09% above the 52 week low of 175.25 set on May 19, 2021.
175.25May 19 2021355.00Apr 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.98 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 18:31 BST.