- Coinbase Announces Date of Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Coinbase Announces the Upsize and Pricing of $2.0 Billion of Senior Notes for General Corporate Purposes Including Product Development and Potential M&A
- Coinbase Announces Proposed Private Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Notes for General Corporate Purposes Including Product Development and Potential M&A
- Coinbase to Participate in the 2021 Deutsche Bank Virtual Technology Conference
- Coinbase Releases Second Quarter 2021 Shareholder Letter
- Energy Capital Ventures Launches New Venture Capital Fund to Support the ESG Imperatives and Digital Advancement of the Natural Gas Utility Industry
As of last trade
Coinbase Global Inc (1QZX:GER) traded at 256.00, -18.86% below its 52-week high of 315.50, set on Apr 15, 2021.
171.00May 19 2021315.50Apr 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||63.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.98 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 08:12 BST.