- Coinbase Announces the Upsize and Pricing of $2.0 Billion of Senior Notes for General Corporate Purposes Including Product Development and Potential M&A
- Coinbase Announces Proposed Private Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Notes for General Corporate Purposes Including Product Development and Potential M&A
- Coinbase to Participate in the 2021 Deutsche Bank Virtual Technology Conference
- Coinbase Releases Second Quarter 2021 Shareholder Letter
- Energy Capital Ventures Launches New Venture Capital Fund to Support the ESG Imperatives and Digital Advancement of the Natural Gas Utility Industry
- Coinbase Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
As of last trade
Coinbase Global Inc (1QZ:HAN) traded at 244.00, -14.24% below its 52-week high of 284.50, set on Apr 16, 2021.
173.65May 19 2021284.50Apr 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.98 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 07:10 BST.