- Gannett to Participate in the UBS Global TMT Conference
- Gannett to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the BTIG Technology Innovation Summit
- Gannett Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results and Reiterates Full Year Outlook
- USA TODAY Network and Gannett Foundation Announce 2022 “A Community Thrives” National Grant Recipients
- Gannett Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Gannett Announces Ongoing Debt Repayment
- Celebrating 40 Years of USA TODAY’s Groundbreaking Journalism
- LocaliQ Reveals New Logo and ‘Seize Your Potential’ Campaign
Gannett Co Inc (2N2A:FRA) closed at 2.28, 75.34% above the 52 week low of 1.30 set on Oct 20, 2022.
1.30Oct 20 20225.43Feb 17 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||376.92m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9741 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 14:46 GMT.