- Gannett Earns Top Marks in 2020 Corporate Equality Index
- USA TODAY NETWORK Launches “Women of the Century” Project, Calling for Nominations of Inspiring Women from Across America Who Will Receive National Recognition and Coverage in Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
- Gannett Announces Early Debt Pay Down
- Gannett Announces Q1 Departure of Chief Financial Officer
- Gannett Media Corp., a Subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., Announces Final Results of Tender Offer for Its 4.750% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2024
- Gannett to Present at Citi Global TMT West Conference and at Needham Growth Conference
- America Is Dangerously Divided. USA TODAY and Partners Launch “Hidden Common Ground” to Find Solutions.
- Gannett Media Corp., a Subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., Announces Fundamental Change Company Notice and Offer to Repurchase for Cash Relating to its 4.750% Convertible Senior Notes due 2024
- New Media and Gannett Complete Merger, Creating Leading U.S. Print and Digital News Organization
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
Gannett Co Inc (2N2A:FRA) closed at 6.15, 18.27% above the 52 week low of 5.20 set on Jan 13, 2020.
5.20Jan 13 202012.29Feb 21 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||816.07m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2225 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||22.16%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 31 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 12 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 07:03 GMT.