- USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures Announces 2023 PLANTERS® brand legends Party With Hosts Rob Gronkowski and Vernon Davis
- Nate V. Rackiewicz Joins Reset Digital as Chief Data Officer
- Reviewed Launches AccessABILITY Awards Honoring the Best in Accessible Design
- LocaliQ Launches New Scheduling Management Software for Small Businesses
- Gannett to Participate in the UBS Global TMT Conference
- Gannett to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the BTIG Technology Innovation Summit
- Gannett Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results and Reiterates Full Year Outlook
Gannett Co Inc (GCI:NYQ) closed at 2.29, 83.20% above the 52 week low of 1.25 set on Oct 21, 2022.
1.25Oct 21 20226.38Feb 16 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||324.33m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9741 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 30 2023 21:10 GMT.