- Gannett Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results & Updated Full Year Outlook
- Gannett Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Results
- USA TODAY Celebrates 40 Years of Journalism and Innovation
- USA TODAY Announces 2022 High School Sports Awards Show Hosts
- Vincent Cirel Joins Gannett as Chief Technology Officer
- Gannett Announces Strategic Organizational Restructuring
- USA TODAY NETWORK and Gannett Foundation Launch 2022 A Community Thrives Program
As of last trade
Gannett Co Inc (GCI:NYQ) traded at 2.37, 5.33% above its 52-week low of 2.25, set on Aug 05, 2022.
2.25Aug 05 20227.05Sep 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||362.29m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4861 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2022 20:24 BST.