- USA TODAY Launches 32nd Ad Meter Competition
- Gannett Earns Top Marks in 2020 Corporate Equality Index
- USA TODAY NETWORK Launches “Women of the Century” Project, Calling for Nominations of Inspiring Women from Across America Who Will Receive National Recognition and Coverage in Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
- Gannett Announces Early Debt Pay Down
- Gannett Announces Q1 Departure of Chief Financial Officer
- Gannett Media Corp., a Subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., Announces Final Results of Tender Offer for Its 4.750% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2024
- Gannett to Present at Citi Global TMT West Conference and at Needham Growth Conference
- America Is Dangerously Divided. USA TODAY and Partners Launch “Hidden Common Ground” to Find Solutions.
- Gannett Media Corp., a Subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., Announces Fundamental Change Company Notice and Offer to Repurchase for Cash Relating to its 4.750% Convertible Senior Notes due 2024
- New Media and Gannett Complete Merger, Creating Leading U.S. Print and Digital News Organization
As of last trade,
Gannett Co Inc (GCI:NYQ) traded at 6.43, 13.01% above the 52 week low of 5.69 set on Jan 10, 2020.
5.69Jan 10 202014.11Feb 22 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||792.75m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2225 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||23.53%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 31 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 12 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 29 2020 14:37 GMT.