- Gannett Names Mayur Gupta as Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer
- USA TODAY Names “100 Women of the Century” to Commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
- Gannett Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Gannett Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Rugged Races Strikes Partnership with Warner Bros.; Launches Official DC Wonder Woman Virtual Run
As of last trade,
Gannett Co Inc (GCI:NYQ) traded at 1.56, 147.62% above the 52 week low of 0.63 set on Apr 07, 2020.
0.63Apr 07 20209.82Sep 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||214.00m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.29 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 31 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 12 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 15:10 BST.