- Gannett Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Gannett Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Rugged Races Strikes Partnership with Warner Bros.; Launches Official DC Wonder Woman Virtual Run
- Gannett Announces Elimination of the CEO Position for the Operating Company and the Departure of Paul Bascobert
- Gannett Ventures Moves Local High School Awards Events to Online Broadcast
- “Nationscape Insights” Launched by Democracy Fund and UCLA in Partnership with USA TODAY
- USA TODAY NETWORK Launches Ambitious “Rebuilding America” Initiative to Capture What Consumers and Communities Can Expect as the U.S. Economy Reopens
- Gannett to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Gannett Co Inc (2N2A:MUN) closed at 1.49, 145.46% above the 52 week low of 0.6076 set on Apr 08, 2020.
0.6076Apr 08 20206.24Jan 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||256.25m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.92 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 12:29 BST.