- Gannett Earns Top Marks in 2020 Corporate Equality Index
- USA TODAY NETWORK Launches “Women of the Century” Project, Calling for Nominations of Inspiring Women from Across America Who Will Receive National Recognition and Coverage in Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
- Gannett Announces Early Debt Pay Down
- Gannett Announces Q1 Departure of Chief Financial Officer
- Gannett Media Corp., a Subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., Announces Final Results of Tender Offer for Its 4.750% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2024
- Gannett to Present at Citi Global TMT West Conference and at Needham Growth Conference
- America Is Dangerously Divided. USA TODAY and Partners Launch “Hidden Common Ground” to Find Solutions.
- Gannett Media Corp., a Subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., Announces Fundamental Change Company Notice and Offer to Repurchase for Cash Relating to its 4.750% Convertible Senior Notes due 2024
- New Media and Gannett Complete Merger, Creating Leading U.S. Print and Digital News Organization
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
Gannett Co Inc (2N2A:MUN) closed at 6.16, -1.28% below its 52-week high of 6.24, set on Jan 21, 2020.
5.26Jan 13 20206.24Jan 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||840.61m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2225 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 14:22 GMT.