- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Proposes Cash Dividend Plan for 2022 to Its Annual Shareholders' Meeting For Approval
- This Week in Environment News: 10 Stories You Need to See
- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Unaudited Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 on February 28, 2023
- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Provides Preliminary Estimates of Net Profit for 2022
As of last trade,
Daqo New Energy Corp (5DQ2:DEU) traded at 45.20, 31.78% above the 52 week low of 34.30 set on May 12, 2022.
34.30May 12 202278.00Jul 08 2022
|Market cap||3.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||24.12 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 10:10 BST.