- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Unaudited Results for the Second Quarter of 2022 on August 3, 2022
- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Provides Preliminary Estimates of Net Profit for the first half of 2022
- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo successfully completes its private offering on the Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Daqo New Energy's subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Receives Approval from the CSRC for Its Planned Private Offering in China's A-Share Market
- Daqo New Energy Announces Appointments of Vice Chairman and New Director
- Daqo New Energy Announces $120 Million Share Repurchase Program
As of last trade
Daqo New Energy Corp (5DQ2:DEU) traded at 62.60, -19.74% below its 52-week high of 78.00, set on Jul 08, 2022.
29.80Mar 15 202278.00Jul 08 2022
|Market cap||4.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||20.82 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 09 2022 07:13 BST.