- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Proposes Cash Dividend Plan for 2022 to Its Annual Shareholders' Meeting For Approval
- This Week in Environment News: 10 Stories You Need to See
- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Unaudited Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 on February 28, 2023
- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Provides Preliminary Estimates of Net Profit for 2022
Daqo New Energy Corp (5DQ2:DUS) closed at 42.30, 21.20% above the 52 week low of 34.90 set on Jan 06, 2023.
34.90Jan 06 202375.60Jul 08 2022
|Market cap||3.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||24.12 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 07:11 BST.