- Daqo New Energy Issues Its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- Daqo New Energy Adopts 2022 Share Incentive Plan and Grants RSUs to Its Key Employees, Directors and Officers
- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Unaudited Results for the Second Quarter of 2022 on August 3, 2022
- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Provides Preliminary Estimates of Net Profit for the first half of 2022
- Daqo New Energy's Subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo successfully completes its private offering on the Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Daqo New Energy's subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo Receives Approval from the CSRC for Its Planned Private Offering in China's A-Share Market
- Daqo New Energy Announces Appointments of Vice Chairman and New Director
- Daqo New Energy Announces $120 Million Share Repurchase Program
Daqo New Energy Corp (DQ:NYQ) closed at 66.58, -17.90% below its 52-week high of 81.10, set on Oct 29, 2021.
32.20Mar 15 202281.10Oct 29 2021
|Market cap||5.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||20.82 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2022 21:10 BST.