- Advance Auto Parts Announces Leadership Changes
- Advance Auto Parts Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Advance Auto Parts Announces Dates for Its Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Advance Auto Parts Introduces Superfan ‘Ed Vance,’ Giving Emerging Auto Enthusiasts a New Voice In Growing Category
- Advance Auto Parts Celebrates 90th Anniversary By Inviting Motorists to Share the ‘Drive of Your Life’
Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP*:MEX) closed at 4,099.99, 0.82% above its 52-week low of 4,066.73, set on May 05, 2022.
4,066.73May 05 20224,993.24Nov 23 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.62 |
|Annual div (ADY)||120.46 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 11 2022 11:30 BST.