- Advance Auto Parts Announces Leadership Changes
- Advance Auto Parts Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Advance Auto Parts Announces Dates for Its Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Advance Auto Parts Introduces Superfan ‘Ed Vance,’ Giving Emerging Auto Enthusiasts a New Voice In Growing Category
- Advance Auto Parts Celebrates 90th Anniversary By Inviting Motorists to Share the ‘Drive of Your Life’
Advance Auto Parts Inc (AWN:DUS) closed at 160.00, 3.23% above its 52-week low of 155.00, set on Jun 16, 2022.
155.00Jun 16 2022214.00Dec 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.62 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.75%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 20:02 BST.