- Advance Auto Parts Extends its Support of American Heart Association® by Three Years to Raise Funds to Help Fight Heart Disease and Stroke
- Advance Auto Parts Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Advance Auto Parts Appoints Experienced Automotive, Retail Executives to its Board of Directors
- Advance Auto Parts Moves Auto Repair Software into the Future with Next Generation MotoLogic® Technology Designed to Help Auto Technicians Serve Customers with Accuracy, Speed and Added Value
- Advance Auto Parts to Report Second Quarter 2020 Results on August 18, 2020
- Advance Auto Parts Calls on DieHard® Fans and Racing Fans to Create ‘Start Your Engines’ Videos to Help Virtually Start the Indianapolis 500
Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP:NYQ) closed at 148.43, -13.42% below its 52-week high of 171.43, set on Nov 11, 2019.
71.33Mar 23 2020171.43Nov 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.49 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.65%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 17 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 02 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2020 21:10 BST.