- Alibaba Group Launches Hong Kong Initial Public Offering
- Alibaba Group Generated RMB268.4 Billion (US$38.4 Billion) of GMV During the 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
- Alibaba Group Generated US$12 Billion of GMV in the First Hour of the 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
- Alibaba Group Announces September Quarter 2019 Results
- Alibaba Cloud and Animal Logic Deepen Global Technology Collaboration
- GTS to Open Office in Tel Aviv
- Alibaba Kicks Off 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
- Alibaba Group Will Announce September Quarter 2019 Results on November 1, 2019
- SAP Cloud Solutions Land on Alibaba Cloud Platform in China
- Alibaba and WFP Unveil Next Generation of Machine Learning Technology in the Fight Against Hunger
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (AHLA:BER) closed at 167.20, -2.22% below its 52-week high of 171.00, set on Nov 11, 2019.
115.42Jan 03 2019171.00Nov 11 2019
|Market cap||484.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.29 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019.