- Alibaba Group Launches Hong Kong Initial Public Offering
- Alibaba Group Generated RMB268.4 Billion (US$38.4 Billion) of GMV During the 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
- Alibaba Group Generated US$12 Billion of GMV in the First Hour of the 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
- Alibaba Group Announces September Quarter 2019 Results
- Alibaba Cloud and Animal Logic Deepen Global Technology Collaboration
- GTS to Open Office in Tel Aviv
- Alibaba Kicks Off 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
- Alibaba Group Will Announce September Quarter 2019 Results on November 1, 2019
- SAP Cloud Solutions Land on Alibaba Cloud Platform in China
- Alibaba and WFP Unveil Next Generation of Machine Learning Technology in the Fight Against Hunger
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA:NYQ) closed at 185.49, -5.23% below its 52-week high of 195.72, set on May 03, 2019.
129.77Dec 24 2018195.72May 03 2019
|Market cap||484.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.29 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019 23:30 GMT.