- Alibaba Kicks Off 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
- Alibaba Group Will Announce September Quarter 2019 Results on November 1, 2019
- SAP Cloud Solutions Land on Alibaba Cloud Platform in China
- Alibaba and WFP Unveil Next Generation of Machine Learning Technology in the Fight Against Hunger
- Alibaba Cloud Spurs Industry Innovation for China Gateway Customers
- Alibaba Unveils Five-Year Goals for China Consumer Business
- Alibaba Group Receives 33% Equity Interest in Ant Financial
- Alibaba Unveils Six New Company Values for the Digital Era
- Alibaba Group to Host Investor Day
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Alibaba’s Tmall to Open NYFW: The Shows with a Lineup Showcasing China’s Design Talent
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA:NYQ) closed at 169.89, -13.20% below its 52-week high of 195.72, set on May 03, 2019.
129.77Dec 24 2018195.72May 03 2019
|Market cap||451.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.40 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2019 23:30 BST.