- Alibaba A. I. Labs Partners with Audi, Renault and Honda for Intelligent In-car Experience
- Alibaba Group Announces Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2019
- “618 Mid-year Shopping Festival” from Taobao and Tmall Empowers Brands to Go Deeper in China
- Alibaba Cloud Unveils New Products and Features for Global Markets
- GTS Closes Acquisition of Automated ETF & Wholesale OTC Market Making Businesses
- Alibaba Cloud Expands Offerings for EMEA Partners
- Alibaba Group Announces March Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2019 Results
- Alibaba Cloud Ranked First in Asia Pacific(*) by Gartner Market Share: IT Services in IaaS and IUS
- GTS, the Largest Market Maker at the NYSE, Welcomes Pinterest to the Public Markets
- Alibaba Group Will Announce March Quarter 2019 and Full Fiscal Year 2019 Results on May 15, 2019
As of last trade,
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (AHLA:FRA) traded at 141.40, 24.02% above the 52 week low of 114.01 set on Oct 11, 2018.
114.01Oct 11 2018179.80Jun 15 2018
|Market cap||411.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.83 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 17 2019 11:04 BST.