- SAP Cloud Solutions Land on Alibaba Cloud Platform in China
- Alibaba and WFP Unveil Next Generation of Machine Learning Technology in the Fight Against Hunger
- Alibaba Cloud Spurs Industry Innovation for China Gateway Customers
- Alibaba Unveils Five-Year Goals for China Consumer Business
- Alibaba Group Receives 33% Equity Interest in Ant Financial
- Alibaba Unveils Six New Company Values for the Digital Era
- Alibaba Group to Host Investor Day
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Alibaba’s Tmall to Open NYFW: The Shows with a Lineup Showcasing China’s Design Talent
- Alibaba Group Announces June Quarter 2019 Results
- Alibaba Group Will Announce June Quarter 2019 Results on August 15, 2019
As of last trade
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (AHLA:FRA) traded at 156.20, -10.54% below its 52-week high of 174.60, set on May 03, 2019.
114.59Jan 03 2019174.60May 03 2019
|Market cap||450.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 14 2019 13:34 BST.