- Veoneer Supplies Advanced Driver Assistance Technology to Global Premium Automaker
- Veoneer and Qualcomm to power Next Generation ADAS and Autonomous Driving Systems
- Veoneer completes divestiture of US brake control business
- Autoliv Appoints Laurie Brlas to its Board of Directors
- Autoliv: Financial Report April - June 2020
- Veoneer and Volvo Cars Finalize Split of Software Joint Venture Zenuity
- Veoneer Recognized by General Motors as a 2019 Supplier of the Year Winner
- Invitation to Autoliv's Q2, 2020 Earnings Call
Autoliv Inc (ALV:NYQ) closed at 73.15, -15.93% below its 52-week high of 87.01, set on Dec 18, 2019.
38.16Mar 19 202087.01Dec 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.61 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 21:10 BST.