- Autoliv Retires Treasury Shares, Decreases Number of Issued Shares
- Autoliv: Financial Report October - December 2022
- Invitation to Autoliv's Q4, 2022 Earnings Call
- Autoliv appoints Jonas Jademyr as Executive Vice President, Quality & Program Management
- Autoliv joins Advisory Board of the United Nations Road Safety Fund
As of last trade
Autoliv Inc (LIV:DUS) traded at 83.50, -8.74% below its 52-week high of 91.50, set on Feb 09, 2022.
63.00Jun 17 202291.50Feb 09 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.11%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 09 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 07 2023 07:30 GMT.