- Autoliv Retires Treasury Shares, Decreases Number of Issued Shares
- Autoliv: Financial Report October - December 2022
- Invitation to Autoliv's Q4, 2022 Earnings Call
- Autoliv appoints Jonas Jademyr as Executive Vice President, Quality & Program Management
- Autoliv joins Advisory Board of the United Nations Road Safety Fund
Autoliv Inc (LIV:STU) closed at 84.50, -8.65% below its 52-week high of 92.50, set on Feb 09, 2022.
63.50Jun 17 202292.50Feb 09 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.07%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 09 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 08 2023.