- Results from Phase 2 Study of Fazirsiran in Patients with Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Published in New England Journal of Medicine
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming June 2022 Conferences
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Hosts R&D Day on Emerging Pipeline of Pulmonary Targeted RNAi Therapeutics
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Reports Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Results
- Arrowhead Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Facility with Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers and Announces Receipt of Incentives
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Appoints Victoria Vakiener to Board of Directors
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming May 2022 Conferences
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Host Pulmonary R&D Day
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 2 GATEWAY Study of Investigational ARO-ANG3 for Treatment of Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals and Vivo Capital Launch Joint Venture Aimed at Greater China Market
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR*:MEX) closed at 1,399.00, 12.39% above the 52 week low of 1,244.77 set on Jul 14, 2021.
1,244.77Jul 14 20211,608.00Nov 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.09 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 17 2021 10:30 GMT.