- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Arrowhead Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for ARO-APOC3
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Present at 43rd Annual Cowen Health Care Conference
- Arrowhead Announces Interim Results from Ongoing Phase 1/2 Study of ARO-C3 for Treatment of Complement Mediated Diseases
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Gains Full Rights to NASH Candidate ARO-PNPLA3 with Promising Phase 1 Results
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Reports Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 1/2a Study of ARO-MMP7 for Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results
- Arrowhead and Takeda Announce Topline Results from SEQUOIA Phase 2 Study of Fazirsiran in Patients with Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency-Associated Liver Disease
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (HDP1:FRA) closed at 22.27, 2.58% above its 52-week low of 21.71, set on Mar 24, 2023.
21.71Mar 24 202347.14Aug 16 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.47 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 07:20 BST.