- Avnet to Report First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on October 28
- Avnet to Participate in the Citi 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference on September 15
- Avnet Names Ernest Maddock to Its Board of Directors
- Avnet Increases Quarterly Dividend by 9.1% and Announces Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Avnet Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Avnet Announces Preliminary Results for Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2021
Avnet Inc (AVT:NSQ) closed at 37.48, -17.50% below its 52-week high of 45.43, set on May 25, 2021.
24.30Oct 30 202045.43May 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.92 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.55%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 03 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 21 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:00 BST.