- Avnet BOD Officially Appoints Ken A. Jacobson as Chief Financial Officer
- Avnet Increases Quarterly Dividend by 11.5%
- Avnet to Participate in Citi Global Technology Conference
- Avnet Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Avnet to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on August 10 and to Hold Annual Shareholder Meeting on November 17
- Avnet Announces CFO Transition
Avnet Inc (VNI:STU) closed at 37.20, 19.23% above the 52 week low of 31.20 set on Oct 28, 2021.
31.20Oct 28 202147.20Aug 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.96 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.13%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2022.