- Avnet Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Avnet to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
- Avnet Collaborates with Digital Realty to Develop “Try and Buy” High Performance, Cloud-Based Universal Video Streaming Solutions
- Avnet Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Avnet to Report First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on October 28
Avnet Inc (VNI:MUN) closed at 33.80, -8.15% below its 52-week high of 36.80, set on May 10, 2021.
26.40Dec 15 202036.80May 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8467 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.55%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2021 07:01 GMT.