- Argentina’s slippery fight against corruption
- US stock futures higher ahead of inflation data
- Wall Street rises amid hopes of US-China trade progress
- Rolls-Royce promises £450m profits despite engine trouble
- Wall Street buoyed by trade optimism, tepid inflation data
- Opinion today: Time to crack down on buybacks?
- Embraer/Boeing: grounded
- Virgin pilots vote to strike over Christmas
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Brazilian judge freezes tie-up between Boeing and Embraer
Boeing Co (BA:NYQ) closed at 318.75, 8.94% above its 52-week low of 292.60, set on Dec 14, 2017.
292.60Dec 14 2017394.28Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||181.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.15%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:00 GMT.