- Russian sanctions: why ‘isolation is impossible’
- Jet Airways deepens losses in third quarter
- How Derren Brown uses photography to vanish into thin air
- Virgin Atlantic faces threat of pilot strike
- Bombardier to cut 5,000 jobs and sell $900m of assets
- US regulator set to warn new Boeing 737 may have faulty software
- Airbus China head warns of trade war threat
- Who cares if China rips off the US?
- US investors buckle up after bumper earnings season
- Tech stocks bear the brunt of red October
As of last trade
Boeing Co (BA:NYQ) traded at 361.92, -8.21% below its 52-week high of 394.28, set on Oct 03, 2018.
260.15Nov 15 2017394.28Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||209.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.85%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2018 17:18 GMT.