- Opinion today: Time to crack down on buybacks?
- Embraer/Boeing: grounded
- Virgin pilots vote to strike over Christmas
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Brazilian judge freezes tie-up between Boeing and Embraer
- A return to aggressive shareholder activism
- Treasuries rally as growth-exposed stocks lead Wall St lower
- Sustainable investment key to Norway sovereign wealth oil fund strategy
- Airbus teams up with Lockheed Martin in US air tanker market
- Wall Street struggles to hold initial Trump-Xi truce boost
As of last trade,
Boeing Co (BCO:STU) traded at 282.54, 18.08% above the 52 week low of 239.27 set on Dec 11, 2017.
239.27Dec 11 2017340.61Oct 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||183.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.13%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018.