- Argentina’s slippery fight against corruption
- US stock futures higher ahead of inflation data
- Wall Street rises amid hopes of US-China trade progress
- Rolls-Royce promises £450m profits despite engine trouble
- Wall Street buoyed by trade optimism, tepid inflation data
- Opinion today: Time to crack down on buybacks?
- Embraer/Boeing: grounded
- Virgin pilots vote to strike over Christmas
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Brazilian judge freezes tie-up between Boeing and Embraer
Boeing Co (BCO:HAM) closed at 282.84, 15.44% above the 52 week low of 245.00 set on Jan 05, 2018.
245.00Jan 05 2018340.23Oct 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||181.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.13%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 07:07 GMT.