- ITV hopes to raise £150m from sale of headquarters
- Beware the unintended impact of high pay rules
- US bank CEO pay rises at faster pace than average worker
- Will currency traders’ Brexit bets reflect pessimistic Europe?
- Bolsonaro pitches new Brazil to wary foreign investors
- Mexico raises $2bn from bond investors in boost for new president
- It will be hard to wipe Brexit blot from asset landscape
- Trade hopes, financials’ best showing since 2011 drive Wall St’s weekly gain
- Hopes for US-China trade breakthrough lift stocks
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
As of last trade
Bank of America Corp (BAC*:MEX) traded at 560.00, -11.42% below its 52-week high of 632.20, set on Jun 13, 2018.
452.00Dec 26 2018632.20Jun 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||283.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.61 |
|Annual div (ADY)||12.21 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.19%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 21 2019 18:36 GMT.