- Bank of America results top estimates despite sluggish loan growth
- Government shutdown begins to harm US economy
- Payments processor Fiserv to buy rival First Data in $39bn deal
- US stock futures draw support from bank earnings, China stimulus
- Investor outlook on global growth worst in a decade — BAML
- Looking on the brighter side
- Should China's central bank buy local equities?
- Wells Fargo: repairing a damaged brand
- Citi cuts pay by $300m as quarterly revenues fall to two-year low
- Brexit vote, US bank results, Putin visits Serbia
As of last trade,
Bank of America Corp (NCB:HAN) traded at 23.15, 10.77% above the 52 week low of 20.90 set on Dec 20, 2018.
20.90Dec 20 201827.43Aug 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||260.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5274 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.28%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 07:07 GMT.