- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BP begins fracking at $16bn Oman gas project
- Deloitte posts record global revenues of $39bn
- BP folds Argentine assets into JV backed by Cnooc
- CEFC China Energy buys $9bn stake in Rosneft
- Big Oil bets on a dash for gas
- North Sea oil and gas producers say they have left 'death spiral'
- Texas braced for 'catastrophic' hurricane flooding
- Chevron: the elemental Watson
- Chevron chief expected to step down after cost overruns
- Chevron prepares to confirm commitments to North Sea fields
BP PLC (BP:NYQ) closed at 38.24, -1.14% below its 52-week high of 38.68, set on Jan 05, 2017.
32.53Nov 14 201638.68Jan 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||125.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.35%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 22 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 21:03 BST.